What personal data do we collect and when?
We ask you to provide us with certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. This is the case, for example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer service, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events, or when you use our site.
This personal data includes your:
- Contact information, including name, email, telephone number and shipping and billing address;
- User and account information, including your screen name, password and unique user identifier;
- Personal information, city, and your purchase history;
- Payment or credit card information;
- Data about your physical characteristics, including your sizes
- Personal preferences, including your wishlist, marketing and cookie preferences.
When you interact with our site, certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser. More information about these practices is provided in the “ Cookies and Beacons ” section below. This data includes:
- Device ID, call status, network access, storage and battery information;
- cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your internet browser and its version, and web beacons.
Tools for managing the personal data we collect
When you use our site, we provide you with the required information in a timely manner or obtain your consent for certain uses. For example, we will collect your consent to use your location or send you notifications.
Why and how do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide the site features and services you request
If you use our site, we will use your personal data to provide you with the product or service requested. For example, if you make a purchase on noo-paris.com, we will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you about the purchase. If you contact our customer service, we will use information about you, such as shipping or payment information or information about the product you purchased, to help resolve your problem or answer your question.
To provide information about our products, services, events and other promotional purposes
If you agree, we will send you marketing communications and news about NOO products, services, events and other promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time after giving your consent.
If you are a current NOO customer (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact information you provide to send you marketing communications about similar NOO products or services, where the applicable law permits (unless you have opted out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing communications. We may use the information you provide to us, as well as information from other NOO products or services – such as your use of the site, your visits to or purchases from NOO pop-up stores – to send you personalized communications on products and services that may be of interest to you.
To operate, improve and maintain our business, products and services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use this information for accounting, auditing and other internal purposes. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience and allow us to detect technical or service problems and administer our site.
To protect our rights, our property, those of others, and ensure our safety and that of others
For research and analysis purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our site to understand consumer behaviors and preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to noo-paris.com search and find products on this site to understand how best to organize and present our products in the NOO pop-up store window.
We may also use your personal data for other purposes; in such cases, we will provide you with specific information at the time of collection and seek your consent where necessary.
We process your personal data on different legal grounds, which depend on how you interact with our site.
- When you purchase NOO products from our site, we need your personal data to fulfill our contract with you. For example, we need your contact and payment information to deliver your order to you.
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate interests as a business, compliance with a legal obligation or the protection of your vital interests.
Sharing your personal data
Shared by NOO
NOO shares your personal data with:
- NOO entities for the purposes and under the conditions specified above;
- third party service providers processing personal data on behalf of NOO, for example for payments and credit card usage, shipping and delivery, hosting, email delivery, searches and analytics, brand management and product promotion, as well as for the administration of certain services and features. When we use the services of third party providers, we enter into contracts which require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data;
- any other third party if you have expressed your consent.
We may also transfer personal data concerning you in the event of an assignment or transfer of all or part of our activities or assets (including in the case of a reorganization, assignment, dissolution or dissolution). liquidation).
Protection and management of your personal data
International transfers of your personal data : The personal data that we collect (or process) for our site are stored in France .
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) the rectification of your personal data if they prove to be incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) erasure or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. In cases where you have provided us with consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your rights, simply send us an email: email@example.com .
Refusal of Direct Marketing
If you have a NOO account, you can refuse to receive NOO marketing communications by sending us an email via the site's contact form. You may also opt out by changing your email subscriptions by clicking the unsubscribe link or following the unsubscribe instructions included in the message. Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact addresses listed in the contact tab of the site.
Cookies and tags
NOO collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our site. We use various methods, such as cookies and beacons, to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP address; (ii) unique identification cookie, information cookie and information on the contents of your equipment to access certain characteristics; (iii) unique equipment identification number and equipment type; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and configuration; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) sites previously visited; (viii) information about your actions on our site, such as click behavior, purchases and preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information from the site through cookies, third-party modules and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own personal data protection policies.
- Functional cookies : These cookies are required for basic functionality of the site and are therefore always active. This corresponds in particular to cookies which allow us to recognize you when you visit our site during the same session or, if you wish, from one session to another. They allow you to establish your shopping cart and the payment procedure but also to ensure the security of exchanges and compliance with regulations.
- Performance cookies : These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our site by tracking their usage. In some cases, these cookies help improve the speed with which we process your request and remember the preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in less relevant recommendations and slower site performance.
- Social network and advertising cookies : Social network cookies offer the possibility of connecting you to your social networks and sharing content from our site on social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help tailor advertisements to your interests, both on and off our site. In some cases, these cookies require processing of personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in the display of advertisements that are not suitable or prevent effective connection to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and/or prevent the possibility for you to share the content on social networks.
Questions and comments
If you would like to give us feedback or have any questions or concerns, or if you would like to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data, simply send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The contact details of our Data Protection Delegation are as follows: NOO- Personal data- 10 rue Saint-Jacques - 13006 Marseille
If you contact us regarding a complaint about your personal data, it will be handled with a view to resolving it in an efficient and timely manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the country of your place of residence.