- From France: Good news: No worries: returns are free from mainland France if they are returned within 14 days of receipt of your order (postmark taken as proof). Beyond this deadline, we will unfortunately not be able to accept your return. All clear?
- From the European Union: The period of 14 days after receipt of your order also applies: shipping will however remain at your expense. We also recommend that you opt for delivery by tracked mail.
- From international (outside the European Union): The period of 14 days after receipt of your order also applies and shipping will however remain at your expense. PLEASE NOTE: You will need to pay customs fees before sending it by tracked mail (otherwise your package may be returned to you, because we cannot cover these costs upon receipt) Your return package must be addressed to:
910 rue de Cantaranne
12850 ONET LE CHATEAU
Of course, the products must return to us clean, folded and packaged. They must not have been worn, damaged, soiled or washed. For hygiene reasons, try on your lingerie and swimwear while keeping your personal underwear on.
Please note if a part returns to us stained, defective or without a label, you will be refunded with a possible deduction depending on the anomaly observed.
We will reimburse you for delivery costs for any order placed in mainland France if the return has been delivered to the Post Office within 14 days from the date of receipt of your package. Please note, delivery costs are only refunded if you return your entire order (bag included).
Click on request a return . You then just need to enter your order number as well as your email address (the one used when placing the order). All you have to do is check the items you do not want to keep.
As a reminder, at NOO returns are free from mainland France within 14 days after receipt of your package. For a return from another country, the return remains at your expense and we strongly advise you to send it by tracked mail. Please also keep your tracking number in order to follow its delivery to our warehouse. (If your return package is lost by the carrier, we will not be able to issue a refund).
Once the item has been received by our logistician, the items will be reimbursed within 10 working days!
As our stock size is limited, we unfortunately cannot offer standard exchanges on our site.
For a new size, simply place an order directly and get back to us by email at email@example.com. And since this is an exchange, we will reimburse you for shipping costs (on the same basis as your initial order) either on your first order or on your exchange order.
Please note: our order-exchange and shipping reimbursement policy is only applicable for two orders (an initial order and an exchange order)
If you wish to return a part purchased in store, you have 14 working days to return to the store where the Team will take care of your return
If you think you have received a non-compliant item, send us an e-mail ( hello @noounderwear.fr ) attaching photos of the product and its defect, our team will respond to you as soon as possible!
Delivery is free in mainland France, Belgium, and Germany, if your order exceeds €100.
Your order will be prepared within 48 working hours, except during busy periods such as sales, Christmas, private sales or the outlet, for which it will take up to 4 days of preparation.
Added to this are transport delays, which are beyond our control.
For information purposes, here are the usual deadlines:
- Colissimo & Lettre Suivie (metropolitan France only):
Delivery within 3 to 5 working days in France (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Colissimo collection point (metropolitan France only) :
Delivery within 4 to 7 working days (in France, excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Colissimo International
EU countries: Delivery within 4 to 10 working days (depending on the country)
Non-EU countries: Delivery between 10 and 20 working days (depending on the country)
- Chronopost (mainland France and Belgium only) :
Delivery from 24 to 48 working hours (excluding weekends).
For non-EU countries as well as for the French Overseas Territories, customs fees may however be applied but remain your responsibility.